Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

People asking you about your ezcema at school

Re: People asking you about your ezcema at school

Postby angel17 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:54 pm

helooo,
at school i never take my jumper off and im always hot i try not to care what peaple think but its not that easy and once i did take my jumper off and a boy turned around and went er thats really bad ! i felt like dying i quickly put my jumper back on and never took it off again ! all the time all my freinds wear dresses and skirts in the summer but i wear jumper and jeans in the summer i hate having eczema and i feel like crying
angel17

Postby Peter » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:55 pm

Angel, when you on your own,try going around in shorts/skirt and short sleeves. You might find that the sun and air may actually help to clear your eczema. If you can do this for a week you could see an improvement.It is worth a try!
Peter

Postby angel17 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:39 pm

peter,
thankyou
i will give it a try and see if it helps
angel17

Postby Bekka » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:10 pm

Hi! I’ve suffered from eczema my whole life, so it’s relieving to read about others in the same situation. When I have a flare-up, there are no words to describe the frustration, and it’s impossible trying to explain how it feels to others. I was bullied at school for having it, and people always used to ask 'urrrrgh what's that!'

Anyway, I don’t want this to come across as spam, but I’m at university studying graphic design, and have decided to do a project on eczema awareness (and the psychological effects behind eczema). It would mean so so much if you took a minute of your time to fill out this quick questionnaire – thanks so much!! xx

p.s. Happy New Year! :)

surveymonkey.com/s/53G7J7M
Bekka

Postby CHARS » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:14 am

Heyy everyone!
My name is Charlotte, im 16 years old and ive had eczema since i was 4 months old.
It's comforting to know that others are on the same page as myself with the whole eczema thing..although at the same time, i know how it feels, and knowing that so many others are feeling the same as i am, makes me upset.
I hate this condition! I HATE IT! I have flare ups on my neck so i wear scarves all the time...even when its warm out..Its so hard. I just wonder why this had to happen to me..
Anyone have any tips to make the redness and flakiness go away???
CHARS

Postby Me » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:48 am

I have eczema and im 14. I started having it last year. So right now i have not had any flares, but on my leg there is a dry spot where the eczema was. I end up scratching and it turns to scabs. I have gym the semester. Is there any way i can hide it or make it better?
Me

Postby Hank » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:13 am

Super jazzed about gttenig that know-how.
Hank

Postby Susannah » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:52 pm

I'm not esaily impressed but you've done it with that posting.
Susannah

Postby letsdoiteczema » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Your eczema troubles will end! This is the best-kept secret in medical history. Please kindly be very open-minded.

My heart goes out to anyone suffering from any sickness, physically or mentally. I can totally sympathize with your pain, hopelessness, frustration as I have suffered a lifetime of debilitating severe chronic illness in the form of severe eczema, food/environmental allergies and was hospitalized twice due to full body weeping rashes.

After trying dozens of conventional, alternative treatments; organic whole foods, vegetarian, vegan, cooked, raw diets; I finally stumbled upon uropathy and paleo diet. These 2 things combined with other healthy lifestyle habits have reduced my full body rash 95% in less than 2 months. Uropathy is NOT a folk remedy, there are thousands of medical reports published on it (50 compiled medical reports in free ebook "Your Own Perfect Medicine" downloadable on my website).

I SINCERELY URGE you to kindly take a look at this as I believe it will benefit you greatly. I have ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL INTEREST in promoting my website, created with the sole aim of sharing my real experience. NO PRODUCTS to sell, NO ADS. There are 100% free ebooks for download about uropathy on my website at naturescureforeczemaallergies[dot]weebly[dot]com

Let's end the unnecessary suffering of humanity together!

Best,

Mark
letsdoiteczema

Postby artistgirll » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:15 am

Hi Im in middle school! Even though there is a year and a half till high school I'm so scared someone will c it and make fun of me.Any tips?!?
artistgirll

PreviousNext

Return to School