Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Effective exzema treatment - Avene

Effective exzema treatment - Avene

Postby linda » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:00 pm

So you may have heard of Avene. I've done lots of research on the Avene hydrotherapy centre for skin conditions and it looks rather positive. Apparently the mineral content within the source of the waters of Avene are great for eczema etc.

I am a 27 year old female who has suffered from eczema my whole life. I don't want to keep using steroids as a bandaid fix and am hoping to try out the hydrocentre.

I am from Melbourne Australia but am looking for someone who is also keen to join me for treatment and have extra company and to share accomodation to ease the cost. Would love to hear from anyone out there who is interested!
linda

Re: Effective exzema treatment - Avene

Postby Lurve » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:03 am

Hi,Very interested in purshacing some Daily Advantage' which apparently you dont provided out of America or Canada. Would you advise me if there is an agent here in Australia where i can purcahse or any alternative purshacing outside America and Canada.Best Regards,Mike Staff
Lurve

Postby umer » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Hi Linda

Im looking to go to avene too, when you looking to go i heard its good for ezcema
umer

Postby rain_then_sunshine » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:26 am

Hi -

I live in Sydney, and have a son who is almost 5 with severe eczema.
I've heard quite a bit about Avene in France, and would welcome any further personal success (or failure) stories in its treatment of eczema.
We're thinking about visiting there in March 2013 for a treatment. Its a big investment in time, cost and distance, but if I knew it would guarantee sucessful treatment, we'll be going.

Thanks !!!
John
rain_then_sunshine

Return to Eczema Groups Abroad