Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

The Psychological Impact of Living with Eczema

The Psychological Impact of Living with Eczema

Postby fatima » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:56 am

Hello all. Please read ahead if you would like to share your experience of eczema.

Do you have eczema?
Would you like to share your experience of living with eczema?
Would you like to take part in psychological research?

If you have answered ‘YES!’ to any of the above questions, please read on.

I am a Health Psychology Msc student with an interest in eczema (atopic dermatitis) and its impact on an individual. I am carrying out a project to explore the experience of eczema and the psychological impact this may have on an individual.
Briefly, the study will involve taking part in an email interview about your experience eczema and the impact it has had on you. Email interviews are a relatively new method, making it easier for participants to take part from the comfort of their own homes and in their own time.
If you would like to take part or want to find out more about this research, please contact:
alif6@uni.coventry.ac.uk or eczema_project@yahoo.co.uk

Please note that asking questions or leaving comments does not oblige you to take part.
Interviews will not take place on the forum. You are entitled to terminate the interviews at any point.
All data collected will be kept confidential and you have the option to remain anonymous throughout the process.

Once you have contacted me I will provide you with further details, so you can make a decision as to whether you would like to take part.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this post,
and hope to hear from some of you soon!

Fatima =)
fatima

Return to New Research - Your Help