Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Facial eczema?

Re: Facial eczema?

Postby Brayan » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:51 pm

I would try 1 y/o. But on a small cracker. Spread the Peanut-butter aunrod the cracker but make sure that it is a small amount. See if he has any reactions to it and if he likes it. If he has no reactions and he likes it give him a half of a PB and J sandwitch. I hope this helps! Good Luck!P.S. sorry I didn't see abc's answer ..Sorry! I didn't mean to copy..
Brayan

Postby IvonneE » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:03 am

i have eczema badd and im only 14 i had it since i was a very little it goes away sometimes i got like 7 different topical creams and that only helps sometimes i dont know what to do i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IvonneE

Postby River » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:34 am

Great question First thnigs first you don't want to touch your acne! or your face at all for that matter because it will cause more acne and cause it to spread quicker.One trick you'll want to remember is that warm water opens pores and cold water closes them. So when you are washing your face rinse with warm water and wash it with warm water but then when you are done washing your face rinse it with cold water to close your pores so more acne isn't caused.There are so many thnigs that cause acne and cause it to spread Diet, amount of water, exercise skin care products! etc Not many people know but most skin care products are bad for your skin and health because they are full of toxic harsh chemicals.Hope this helps!David The Skin KingP.S. I developed the system below after my 5 year struggle with acne! I learned a lot be sure to check it out!
River

Previous

Return to Doctors