Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Accessing Hospital Departments

Accessing Hospital Departments

Postby Naminder » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Is anyone having problems being referred to see consultants because of their eczema?
Is there much geographical variation of referrals in the UK?
Naminder

Re: Accessing Hospital Departments

Postby liz » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:40 pm

I was told by gp would have to wait 9 weeks for hospital app the following week I was referred as an emergency by another gp. when you are suffering so much it is wrong that gps vary enormously in their approach.
liz

Postby Khouch » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:22 am

I know not sure the place you are getting your iifarmotnon, however good topic. I must spend some time studying more or working out more.Best regards from Slovakia.
Khouch

Postby Della » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:17 pm

To achieve scsceus in this issue you've written about, one need to really devote time and energy into it. I worked on doing a research about it in my spare time and also you wouldn't believe in the programs that opened up business wise. This is a good discipline and can lead to many exciting prospects. Thanks for sharing your secrets.
Della

Postby James » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:43 pm

I have attempted to look up chtalfierd data through the FBS portal on several occasions throughout the day. I have been able to pull up the query screen, but have not been able to pull up data for the query. I either get no response, or an error report saying the server is busy and probably never received my request'.
James

Return to Doctors