Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

NO MEDICAL INSURANCE AND TIRED OF ECZEMA

NO MEDICAL INSURANCE AND TIRED OF ECZEMA

Postby Anonymous » Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:29 pm

I'VE HAD ECZEMA FOR ABOUT SEVEN YEARS NOW AND IT JUST WON'T GO AWAY. MY DOCTOR GAVE ME THIS CREAM TO USE AND IT WENT AWAY AS LONG AS I USED THE CREAM EVERYDAY BUT WHEN I STOPPED THE ECZEMA WOULD RETURN WITHIN A WEEK OR SO AND FRANKLY I'M TIRED OF IT. I NEED SOME HELP. I MEAN ITS NOT DESTROYING MY LIFE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT I JUST WANT IT TO GO AWAY. RIGHT NOW I DON'T HAVE ANY MEDICAL INSURANCE SO GETTING MORE CREAM RIGHT NOW IS KINDA HARD TO DO. IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE I WOULD BE GRATEFUL. THANKS
Anonymous

Re: NO MEDICAL INSURANCE AND TIRED OF ECZEMA

Postby JayNo » Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:15 pm

if you have a few bucks go to the store and get zinc supplements. they helped me stop itching. i dont know how it works, but it somehow works with the medication to heal the skin. try it
JayNo

Postby TOM » Tue Nov 28, 2006 11:35 am

I HAVE BEEN TOLD FROM MY DR I HAVE ECZEMA ON MY PRIVATE PARTS I AM MALE AT THE MOMENT I AM USING CANESTAN CREAM BUT IT NOT WORKING AS WELL AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD IS THEY ANY OTHER TREATMENT I CAN TRY
TOM

Postby Veritas » Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:44 pm

Tom,it would seem that you have a yeast infection i.e. candida (thrush), which affects men as well as women. Yeast thrives in dark damp places and it is usually recommended that women don’t wear tights ((pantyhose) or trousers (slacks) and preferably no underwear. Whilst this does not help a man, I can only suggest that you go around nude whenever practicable and most definitely do not dress until you are sure that your genital area is perfectly dry after a bath, shower etc.
Veritas

Postby kenneth michaels » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:05 pm

i am a adult male 79 yeatrs old have aitch in my private area use a cream elidelit isa slow in working
kenneth michaels

Postby Auth » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:45 pm

My girlfriend and I had to move from Portland, OR bcasuee she had a horrible case of mold poisoning. We moved back to CO and she is getting better. If you're having problems with mold and yeast, you probably don't want to move to another humid climate.
Auth

Postby Hrach » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:55 am

It varies Many pelpoe do not develop symptoms after they first get infected with HIV. Others have a flu-like illness within several days to weeks after exposure to the virus. They complain of fever, headache, tiredness, and enlarged lymph nodes in the neck. These symptoms usually disappear on their own within a few weeks. After that, the person feels normal and has no symptoms. This asymptomatic phase often lasts for years. The progression of disease varies widely among individuals. This state may last from a few months to more than 10 years
Hrach

Return to Doctors