Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

just a thought

just a thought

Postby seppi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:13 am

Waiting for a moment of peace in my mind I watch the needle full of steroids enter my arm a tear falls down my cheek finally knowing for a moment my skin and mind will rest to fight another day. I feel a tingle in my hands and with that my self destructive behavior and thoughts will sleep as the monster they have become. At least for now I feel human again. I keep telling myself stay positive a cure will be found and all these thoughts will work themselves out the way the ocean does with the sand. For now I hold on to hope the way a parent clenches their newborn. Every day feels longer. I'm fed up with the anger that resonates in my veins. For once I want to smile and feel real wrinkles again. How do grow when you cant come to terms with this hell burning itching skin its like hades is laughing with a blowtorch in his hand!! I guess you just fight on and on...
seppi

Return to Adults