Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

My tips for eczema & cream recommendations

For discussions that are not covered by any of the above headings

My tips for eczema & cream recommendations

Postby Deemedly333 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:57 pm

Hi everyone,

I always browse this forum, and I learned so many great tips from everyone over the years! And today i finally decided to make my login haha!

I want to give some advice on what I used to help my eczema

1. Moisturize

Moisturizing is the key for a for maintaining healthy skin! If your skin is dry, it will make your eczema worse and you will continue to scratch it!

2. Lower your stress!

Lowering your stress was a big key factor for myself dealing with eczema. When i was going through high stress times at work I would often find my eczema flare ups would be much worse!

3. Try not to sweat!

I found that when my body overheated, my eczema became really bad and I would scratch consistently!

4. Find a great natural cream!

You don't want to be puting chemicals on your already sensitive skin! Find a great natural cream that works for you! I personally used calendulis plus cream from grahams https://itchy.net.au
It really helped to calm down the inflammation on my skin :P

Thanks everyone for your knowledge and I hope you find my advice somewhat helpful!
Deemedly333

Return to Creams, Oils, Salts, Therapies (Alternative and New), Tests - General