Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

HELP what can I use to get clean if I can't use soap??

Re: HELP what can I use to get clean if I can't use soap??

Postby SH » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Pears Soap - Changed of Formula Warning !!
Hi All,
If you use Pears soap be warned they have change the formula so it now contains the dreaded Sodium Lauryl sulphates among other nasties.The easiest was to tell you have purchased the new Bars is that they now are wrapped in a plastic bag in the box.Unilever again - buy a great product then ruin it by making it in India with cheap nasty chemicals.There is a facebook campain to get them to return to the original though so fingers crossed.
SH

Postby Raja » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:34 pm

That's what it sounds like to me, it's also leclad cradle cap because babies get it a lot on their scalp. If it is seborrheic it's caused by a fungus that naturally lives on the skin but increases in number for one reason or another. My dermo thought I had it because I had eczema on my eye lids and my eyebrows.I also prefer using natural but unfortunately it doesn't always work ohh I've heard that cider vinegar helps but never tried it
Raja

Postby Fatlind » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Why in the heck is it so expensive then???!! Seriously, if it only takes 1" of soap that's just crazy! I'm dntfeiiely going to try this, I have a few empty foaming bottles my daughter likes to play with. Thanks!Oh and thanks for dropping by our cafe hop today. I'm here to follow you back :)Happy Thursday!
Fatlind

Previous

Return to Baths/Showers/Shampoos/Bath Salts