Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Dermol

Dermol

Postby SH » Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:51 am

Hi All,

Can someone tell me if there is any difference between Dermol 200 ( Shower ) and Dermol 500 as the ingredients look identical to me !

Cheers SH
SH

Re: Dermol

Postby Delonte » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:49 am

It's good to get a fresh way of lokonig at it.
Delonte

Postby Jessica » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:25 am

Thank you for reminding me to take a bulbbe bath! I haven't taken one in soooo long. I liked reading your January story although I know a broken down car is yuck, but a broken down car in January when it's freezing is a double whammi!Thanks for stopping by :-)
Jessica

Postby Chandan » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:45 am

There are numeradous “remadnants” around town here in Portland! Andrew Nisbet, the high guru of Empire, is still here in Portland. Robert McCullough, kepeer of the maps and things, is only aa0block away from the Reed camadpus. Ia0myself am only ~ 2a0miles from campus.Sitting around and teachading youradselves is almost ceradtainly not the best way to learn Empire, but it can work. That’s how Ia0learned, and taught my friends, back around 1990. What we played then ended up aa0bit off from the root of Empire, but ceradtainly close to it, and we had aa0lot ofa0fun.Would you be doing this under the ausadpices of the Association of Reed Gamers, or…? In any case, Ia0will be in touch via email asa0well.
Chandan

Return to Baths/Showers/Shampoos/Bath Salts