Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Alkaline/ionized/electrolyzed water ?

Alkaline/ionized/electrolyzed water ?

Postby francomama » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:30 am

My 3 year old son has eczema on his hands and wrists and more recently on his neck. Has anyone purchased and used one of these water machines? They seem to be under the different terms (alkaline/ionized/electrolyzed), but are one and the same. "Sadae" mentioned it in 2003 (when it was still only available in Japan) in the Children and Alternative Treatments discussion. I've found distributers in Canada and USA, but not really any people documenting the effectiveness of the machines. There's also the interesting video clip from a Japanese news broadcast under the discussion Electroyzed Water.

It's quite a financial investment, but if it works as well as the claims...it's a small price to pay to give my son freedom from eczema.

Please, if you have used one of these machines or drank water from one of them, let me know of any results, if any.
francomama

Return to Alternative Therapies/Oils