Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

New Zealand balm worked fast for me

New Zealand balm worked fast for me

Postby gloria » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:31 pm

Firstly, I'd like to say that I know from vast experience that not every treatment works for every person but I'd just like to share this one which helped me greatly recently.

I visited NZ last month and my eczema flared up due to who knows what - new environment, horrid air on the flight, encountering new pets - it could be anything. As I said at the time, I looked like someone had thrown a chip pan over my face, it got so bad.

I looked on the internet for any local product I could try to help me and came across (www)potofgoldbalm.co.nz
Fortunately I was in an area that I could pick up a free trial sample so I could see if I had any bad allergic reaction to it or not. No, I didn't and it seemed to moisturise my skin well initially so I bought a small tub. My sister, being a medical person, was very skeptical that anything based on beeswax would help and pretty much derided my decision to spend my money on it.

I have to say that my skin eruption cleared totally within days and, back in the UK now, it has continued to look remarkably clear. I think it has worked for me personally.
I reckon it's worth a try as all you have to do to get a free sample is pay for shipping of a tiny pot that lasts for ages - it truly is a balm that spreads for miles! It's not very expensive to buy anyway :)

Also, here in the UK I have found that, in recent years, Dermatique have created my lifesaver, steadfast products for everyday comfortable skin and I wouldn't have a bath or shower without using them. Again, all natural and no petrochemicals. Please please Dermatique never stop doing what you're doing!

I hope my experience with these products helps someone out there. I know I started off by saying I'd share my experience with one thing but actually, as I said, not one thing seems to work for everyone, myself included!
gloria

Return to Alternative Therapies/Oils