Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Dermalex Repair Cream

Dermalex Repair Cream

Postby Aussie » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:20 am

hi fellow eczema suffers. I recommend Dermalex repair cream which was created for eczema. it is a non steroid cream and it has worked on my eczema to keep it controlled.

The first day that i got it i applied it on my skin and the next morning my face had never been smoother in 4 years time. Please note that i only have very mild eczema ( i never itch or scratch) and i only just started to use steroid cream for the first time in my life last week. Result = no eczema anywhere on my body anymore. However i will only use steroid cream when Dermalex repair cannot reduce my eczema.

Where to buy this? google it they have a website and hopefully a online pharmacy in your country stocks it so they can ship it to you.

How i found this cream? i browsed forums online in my country and this cream had the MOST feedback from eczema suffers as well as alot of parents were using this for their babys.

I hope my input can help change physically or mentally an individual who has eczema.
Aussie

Return to Alternative Therapies/Oils