Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Hi we finally have aveeno in New Zealand, I want to know if it is good ?

Re: Hi we finally have aveeno in New Zealand, I want to know if it is good ?

Postby Totoro » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Hello,

Aveeno also comes in the sachets for the bath. They are good too.
Totoro

Postby taz » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:58 pm

i use aveeno lotion on all my face and dark eye circles rather than buying the eye cream and etc etc it works wonders
taz

Postby Llucia » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:02 pm

I had moderate and nfupail eczema and had tried several different over the counter creams; creams with anti itch agents and for atopic skin. None worked for more than a minute and my eczema started to get nfupailly worse. I bought this cream hoping it would work, it was pretty expensive. Well this cream does work! It sooths right away and heals! No other over the counter cream does this. Other creams help with the itch but the eczema doesn't heal. Using this cream for several days healed my moderate and nfupail eczema. I am so pleased I had to give a review. It's semi expensive but well worth it. I had a pretty bad episode and I was so desperate to get rid of the pain. I am such a fan of Aveeno now. Cracked skin, itchy skin, eczema ridden skin, this cream works !!!
Llucia

Postby Fatma » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:45 am

I live in Central New York State where we have cold winters and I have very dry skin. Every October I swtich to this product for daily showering and use it until April or May when the weather breaks. It keeps my skin itch free, soft and well moisturized. I've been using it for years. During better weather I swtich to other Aveeno products. I'd recommend this to anyone with dry skin problems.
Fatma

Postby Tommy » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:08 pm

Herecilin L will eliminate the reensds so that your skin appears normal color again, however it will not eliminate the acne itself. It will make most reensds dissapear in 10-15 minutes. It comes in a chapstick form from any supermarket medicine area and costs about $ 3 dollars.hope it helps, the reensds from acne is terribly embarassing sometimes but i use this and it works great.
Tommy

Postby Teh » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Good day! I just would like to give an enormous thbmus up for the good info you've right here on this post. I will be coming again to your weblog for more soon.
Teh

Postby Feel like theres no hope » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:08 pm

hi is this suitable for infants and toddlers? please help as I'm at the end of my tether!
Feel like theres no hope

Previous

Return to Aveeno