Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Change in aveeno

Re: Change in aveeno

Postby Goodluck » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:37 am

Check out postings on emoillment for alternative creams. Some very good tips there.
Goodluck

Postby Lhiie » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:35 am

aveeno cream is crap trust me spread a thin layer of prteoelum jelly, vasaline on the affected area but dont rub it in. keep the area covered as much as possible for about a week and you scratch again. i did it above my ankles on both legs and havnt any problems since. and it also helped to apply the jelly and put saran wrap so it didnt rub off at night while sleeping.
Lhiie

Postby Sue » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:46 pm

My daughter broke out with a saiilmr rash after eating fruit snacks. We later figured out she was allergic to the coconut flavoring. Have you changed laundry soap or softener's? Maybe even baby body wash? Some rashes can be serious and if by chance it is an allergic reaction to something it could go so far as to cause him problems breathing and swallowing. maybe you should try hydrocortisone on the rash and if it dosnt seem to help, make an appoinment asap!
Sue

Previous

Return to Aveeno