Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Plastic bits in aveeno cream

Plastic bits in aveeno cream

Postby Helen » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:52 pm

Hi

I have got a new batch of Aveeno Lot 2688VA which contains lots of little bits of plastic! Has anyone else had problems? Have returned most to chemist who are going to contact manufacturer but really am not happy that I have been given a faulty product that I proceeded to put on my daughters skin
Helen

Re: Plastic bits in aveeno cream

Postby Rose » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Hi, I bought a tube in my chemist last week and had the same problem!! I wondered what was going on, it looked like plastic, something hard anyway. My skin was broken in places so it hurt to put on. I will take it back to the chemists and let them know, now that I know someone else has had the same problem!
Rose

Postby sarz » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:06 pm

Yes I had 3 tubes of Aveeno prescribed by my doctor which i use on my face and all 3 had hard lumps in them????
sarz

Postby Devon Val » Mon May 04, 2009 12:00 pm

Hi,

Have just contacted Johnson & Johnson as I have had the same problem for some time. However, I think the hard bits may be emulsifying wax which hasn't been heated to the correct temperature.
I await a reply from them .
Devon Val
Devon Val

Return to Aveeno