Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Using protopic for the first time

Re: Using protopic for the first time

Postby Margriet » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:26 am

My daughter is 20 and she has servere excema on her face for a few years (neck and around her mouth). She asked our doctor to provide Protopic but instead he gave her hydrocortisone (Eumovate) again....!
He said it is dangerous to use protopic in the face because of the loss of pigment. She risks to get white spots which will never go away.
Is this true? (sorry for my english, I am from Holland)
Margriet

Postby Don » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:22 am

Haha I like the masks, but they're a lot cheaper in M'sia. Agree, secaube face creams can be too rich. but eye creams? definitely! secaube the skin around the eyes is more than 5 times thinner.. and you definitely wouldn't want creases! But about the dependency thing, make sure they use natural stuff. I heard SK2 products create dependencies, not only their anti-aging but also their other stuff!
Don

Postby Esther » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:40 am

I'm encouraged by the fact that you love your Lancome eye cream b/c I just boghut their Precious Cells one and will be trying it out for the first time after my current eye cream is done. Hope it works for me too! Anywho, to answer your q Morning:LUSH Angels on Bare SkinSK-II facial treatment essenceStriVectin-SD eye creamClinique Moisture SurgeSkinCeuticals Sheer Physical SPF 50Evening:Purpose cleanserSK-II facial treatment essenceStriVectin-SD eye creamClinique Moisture SurgeMario Badescu Drying Lotion (for zits)SK-II mask once a week
Esther

Postby Taner » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:40 pm

The Natural is (very) loosely based on The Odyssey .. Roy Hobbs' jouerny from small town boy to hero has many twists and turns, and he doesn't return to his first love and their son until the end.
Taner

Postby basic » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:49 am

Hi,am going to start using protopic cream for my face.am really scared to try this after reading some of the commets.Have more of a dark pigmentation on my face but this was prescribed by my detamologist.
basic

Previous

Return to Tacrolimus/Protopic