Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Itchstopper.com - a con ??

Re: Itchstopper.com - a con ??

Postby Spectator » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:29 am

For God sacks! do I say bravo or "you should be ashame of yourself" to those that hounded OSAS out of easy access? You should have considered if or not they deliberately excluded the Betamethasone from the list for:

1. Easy accessibility to the public by avoiding the prohitive cost of licensing.

2.The low level (0.009% to 0.034%)Betamethasone compared to most prescribed by GPs which could be as high as 0.1%; and that is between three and ten times highier than the MHRA findings.

3.Compare the retail prices of OSAS to a fairly similar product:
drugstore.com/pharmacy/prices/drugprice.asp?ndc=00085080901&trx=1Z5013
Spectator

Postby maria » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:24 am

please do not use a cream called osas as it contains steriods it is been sold in shops saying it only contains aloevera
maria

Postby kc » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:27 pm

dermavive.com...expensive BUT...I need the smallest amount to STOP an itch in it's tracks...I am about to buy my second jar as the first, which lasted 2 years, is almost gone...
kc

Postby Anonymous » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:27 am

I recently purchased the Hontech Electronic Itch Stopper for the ringworm I got when I rescued a small stray kitten. I suffered terribly for about five weeks before getting this wonderful product. It worked immediately. I can't say enough great things about it, in this case. It may not work on everything, but it sure worked like a miracle for me.
Anonymous

Postby Rosie » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:59 am

We need more inigsths like this in this thread.
Rosie

Postby Enric » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Aw, this was a really qtiualy post. In theory I'd like to write like this too taking time and real effort to make a good article but what can I say I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done.
Enric

Postby Vinay » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Calamine Lotion is really good.Oh- PS- my Pharmacy tech frneid just told me about the special additive, Pramoxine. Go talk to a pharmacist, explain your problem, and say that you want a Calamine Lotion with Pramoxine. It usually includes that ingredient in the small print on the back of the bottle. Also, try an anti-histamine, like Benadryl (if you can take it). Good luck.References :
Vinay

Postby Jelang » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Hi, you can try one of the natural traenmetts for eczema from the Internet – some of them do work. For my eczema I use herbal cream by Champori quite successfully. It takes just a couple of weeks to clear the spots and they stay clear for months on end.Try it: champori comes with money back guarantee so if it doesn't work for you it's free.Mol
Jelang

Previous

Return to Other/creams/miracle cures/etc etc