Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Bioskinsystems

Bioskinsystems

Postby bigjoandl » Tue Jul 24, 2001 8:13 pm

Hi All,
I've just had my mother-in-law on the phone telling me aboat a product she bought from the shopping chanel on tv.It apparently releives the eczema itch,has anyone heard of the company or even tried any product I'm a bit wary of using it on ,my daughter without knowing anything aboat it.
bigjoandl

Re: Bioskinsystems

Postby kn » Wed Jan 02, 2002 9:21 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By K.N on Friday, December 07, 2001 - 12:43 pm:

About Bioresonance
Has anybody tried bioresonance therapy in the treatment of eczema & allergies? I saw a German prospectus that claimed after using their Bicom-2000 machine 85% of patients were allergy-tolerant! This treatment is also available in the UK but is rather pricey so I thought I better check first...Sounds too good to be true!But so hope that it is true!
Yours,
K.N
kn

Postby David » Fri Feb 15, 2002 3:56 pm

I think you will find that there is no peer-reviewed reputably-published clinical evidence whatever that bioresonance improves eczema. There may be anecdotes, but anecdotes are not worth very much, I'm afraid.
David

Postby MATTI » Sun Mar 24, 2002 6:30 pm

Hi I am new to this, just popped in. I have suffered chronic eczema all my life now 40 and a nurse. I have urticaria too and now it mainly affects my face which is so embarrasing. I spend thousands of pounds on allergy testing moisturisers and the bioskin I have tried. BE WARNED it stung so badly and the main ingredient is tea tree. I had the Dr who founded it ring me and say I had to put up with the stinging. Well it nearly burnt my face off but the TV sHOPPING CHANNEL DONT TELL YOU THIS. I am trying Herzog at the moment and decleor products are Ok but severe thinning of the skin due to steroid creams. Any suggestions welcome.....Lynn
LYNNMATTIMOE@mattimoel.freeserve.co.uk
MATTI

Postby oxo ip » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:00 pm

hi my husband suffers with poriasis for years , he was in hospital and someone came in with the same thing but not inflamed as his , he told him this site to go on and order the soap which he,s been using for quit a while which he looks brill , i am on the site but there is that much on i,m not sure which soap it is, is there anyone could tell me the name for the soap for this skin complaint. thank you
oxo ip

Postby Fundacion » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:05 pm

when treating atltehe's foot or any fungus , be sure to apply the medication for at least 7-10 after you think it's gone. stopping toosoon will cause a relapse because the fungus is still there thoughyou can't see it. betadine or just plain idodine kills everything.lotrimin cream is effective. if all fail, i also recommend tea treeoil. i cured a toe nail fungus with a $ 30 bottle of tea tree oil. themedication my dermatologist gave me cost $ 150.
Fundacion

Postby Radit » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Ned:Don't worry about the abusive reospnses. If they don't like the question and they have nothing to add you wonder what kind of sick motive they have. Maybe they just need to put people down. That tells you something about them. Good Luck.References :
Radit

Postby Vicha » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:46 am

i verbally atteckad and judged people like rawbrahs and sean croxton and mark sisson, you name it, i had diarrhea of the mouth, but then one day i just asked myself, what am i doing, and who is this helping? all of us are helping people get? away from junk food and factory farming and fda lies, and i switched my focus overnight, so i completely understand and accept your apology, as people like rawbrahs have accepted mine, time is our greatest teacher, a great humbler
Vicha

Return to Other/creams/miracle cures/etc etc