Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Creanalona-Has anyone heard of this cream?

Re: Creanalona-Has anyone heard of this cream?

Postby Yudit » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:53 am

I add two / three tablespoons of dried thyme to bonilig water and let it steep for 10 minutes before steaming my face for 5 minutes. Once the water had cooled, I pour it into a clean bottle using a strainer to catch the thyme, i then use it as a toner after cleansing my face. I'll store this in the fridge for about a week before repeating the process.
Yudit

Postby azizbek » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:59 pm

right now when you are 14, just stick to the normal mozsutriier and sunscreen and drink lots of water and eat berries as they carry lots of antioxidants which are good for your skin. you can start taking care of your skin by eating healthily at the age of 14. that is way more precious an investment than wearing anti aging skincare products right now and the effects will last way longer as you are taking care of your skin from the inside. theres nothing wrong wearing anti aging products right now though but since your skin doesnt really need it, why waste your money on those while you can do something else more effective at your age? you can, however, start using them when you are 20.
azizbek

Postby gostosa » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:38 pm

i live in north london and i know where to get it...
just send me a txt.. fofu_19@hotmail.com
my name is jessica
gostosa

Previous

Return to Other/creams/miracle cures/etc etc