Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Usage

Re: Usage

Postby Leandro » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:45 am

Hi Sam-Sadly the word cheap and good don't usually come teehtogr.I do suggest you try Arbonne their regimes are wonderful and self adjust to every skin type (like you I am cheap) or would rather spend money on other things until I tried it -my skin has never (ever) been better it lasts nearly 8 months though so a little goes a long way ???I also took advantage of their discount which saved me a lot of $ A lot of the products out there contain to many things you do not want on your skin, going IN your body so do read labels the more pure and natural the better and often that costs more -
Leandro

Postby Abdelaziz » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:21 am

Extremely rated post. I study one thing completely new on diernfeft blogs everyday. Deciding on one . stimulating to read the paper content material from other writers and be taught a bit one thing from their website. I'd like to apply certain of this content on my blog you're mind. Natually I'll give a link here we are at your web-site. Respect your sharing.
Abdelaziz

Postby Veli » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Active ingredients in potducrs you should try: Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)- usually prescription, but some now OTC, Salycylic Acid, Triclosan (an antibacterial/antifungal)These are the typical meds for acne. If it's really bad and if you're a girl, try birth control pills. Can also use Accutane, (prescription only).As with any medical advice, always talk to your doctor first!!!
Veli

Previous

Return to Other/creams/miracle cures/etc etc