Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Wau Wa Cream

Re: Wau Wa Cream

Postby Ayu » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:18 am

What Under eye cream works best for dark circles?I have earedithry dark circles, I know theres not much that could be done for earedithry type dark circles. But I would like to try something that can make it at least lighter. I have tried Garnier Under eye dark circle cream but didn't work I have also tried potato juice which works as an instant solution. But I am looking for some over the counter remedies. Please suggest something that YOU HAVE TRIED and did work. (I am NOT looking for any concealor or make up product)
Ayu

Postby John » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:35 am

Sure!! Thanks for letting me post Mr Funguin!!Lol, beat Icey! Nice going with the hits, you're bocimeng more popular by the minute!! Sign outs sign outs Hmm..Yeah, really depends on what you like, like ice cream?So for Ice Cream, you could go..The Ice Cream Man, - or -Ice Cream all the way! or Cream in your face! SPPLLATT! or Ice Cream, Ice Cream, Ice Cream's the best dream!Something like that!! Haha!
John

Postby bose » Sun May 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi where in Nigeria can i get this Abido cream.Thanks.
bose

Postby hiit tabata » Fri May 11, 2012 5:03 pm

I like your fantastic web site, I was searching for this all over.
best regards,
Ron
hiit tabata

Postby Bhogendra » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:59 am

Anti-Aging skincare for seisntive skin?Does anyone know any good anti-aging products that are ideal for very delicate, seisntive skins?? It seems like all of them irritate me, and that I will never be able to use any of these creams..Thanks!
Bhogendra

Postby Missp » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Hi can anybody tell me where I can get hold of wau wa cream from the London area or the Yorkshire area have been looking for a while
Missp

Postby Oppie » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:04 am

Eucerin is awesome! I use the anti-wrinkle one and it is great. You can get it at your local grcroey store or drugstore and it is only about 8-10 bucks. It's also natural I think so you are not overdoing it with chemicals and man-made solutions.
Oppie

Postby gert » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:32 am

Hi all.My daughter suffered severe eczma ,until i used Abido. Very quick results, about 8 months her skin started showing signs of bleaching e.g, very light and smooth but dark knees, knuckles, and any sports looked very dark.we stopped the cream, used diprobase to bath/shower,sudocream mixed with vaseline to moisturise, and piriton twice a day, morning and before bed, amazingly all the itching stopped, the signs of bleaching are all gone.
gert

Postby Nick » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:19 pm

You're posts are so strong, you can use sairte to lend a sarcastic twist to a miserable solution. When I was on the oral steroids I became so far from myself, a different person. I wish you all the best during this episode. You'll be runnIng agaIn in no time.
Nick

Postby Lucy » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:26 pm

My face is smoth and fair but my arms are stilll dark n this has been giving me sleepless night.so i need a rapid lotion for my arms.so please do well to help me.
Lucy

Previous

Return to Other/creams/miracle cures/etc etc