Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Wau Wa Cream

Re: Wau Wa Cream

Postby massimo » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:53 pm

to babe. u can find Abido in dalston market in london. in one of the ghanean shops .
massimo

Postby Siena » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:36 pm

One thing in common with Abido / Wau Wa cream users have is this: It clears up eczema quite quickly (typically 3 days). But in the same vein, it flares up worse than before, if the cream's useage is stopped. It appears one has to be "weaned" off the stuff, to avoid unpleasant side effects. My 4-month-old daughter has the rash on her face, though it's gradually fading, with the use of her GP-prescribed E45. I feel people are in too much of a hurry to allow prescribed creams to work, or the rash to clear naturally. Use it on your face? No! Use it on an infant? Heck, no!
Siena

Postby Marcus » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:31 am

Can some please advise me where to buy wau wa cream in london
Marcus

Postby LENS » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:28 pm

WHERE CAN I BUY IT FRM ABIDO CREAM
LENS

Postby LENS » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:33 pm

I LIVE IN LEEDS WEST YORKSHIRE - WHERE CAN I GET IT FROM UP THIS SIDE OF THE COUNTRY
LENS

Postby LENS » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:54 pm

I HAVE HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF USING THIS CREAM - I HAVE HAD ECZEMA SINCE 5 IT COMES AND GOES NOW BUT I CAN NOT USE AVEENO, BENTOVATE DIPROBASE, OILATUM OR ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE TRIED STINGS MY SKIN. ABIDO WORKS FO ME - BUT JUST STRUGGLING TO GET HOLD OF IT UP HERE. LEEDS WEST YORKSHIRE
LENS

Postby roni » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:16 am

If only a little bit is used mixed with a huge amount of vaseline. Do u think this would be ok?
roni

Postby massimo » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:28 pm

@ lens. u can find it on ebay for £12.50
massimo

Postby kkkk » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:33 pm

I have used this cream on an off since i was 15 it is amazing the only thing that works i have tried dovobet sunbeds etc the lot. use sparingly and always test on a small area first, i cant seem to find wau wau cream now only abido cream but it still works for me,
kkkk

Postby Laneta » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Kudos! What a neat way of thikinng about it.
Laneta

PreviousNext

Return to Other/creams/miracle cures/etc etc