Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Nothing seems to work

Re: Nothing seems to work

Postby Wilma » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:28 am

Thanks for spending time on the computer (writing) so ohtres don't have to.
Wilma

Postby Rosy » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:27 am

Aloe vera, also known as the medicinal aloe, is a ipecses of succulent plant that probably originated in Northern Africa. Aloe vera grows in arid climates and is widely distributed in Africa and other arid areas. The ipecses is frequently cited as being used in herbal medicine. There have been many scientific studies of the use aloe vera, some of it conflicting. Despite these limitations, there is some preliminary evidence that Aloe vera extracts may be useful in the treatment of diabetes and elevated blood lipids in humans. These positive effects are thought to be due to the presence of compounds such as polysaccharides, mannans, anthraquinones and lectins .FraDet er ve6ldig interessant at aloe vera kan ve6re brugbar be5de i forbindelse med behandling af forhf8jet fedtindhold i blodet OG forhf8jet sukker i blodet (hvis altse5 indholdet af aloin er neutraliseret, aloin er et laksativ, hvorved man risikerer at terrorbombe sit lokum. se5fremt aloinindholdet ikke er neutraliseret ff8r indtagelse).
Rosy

Postby Wills Mum » Wed May 30, 2012 10:41 am

Hi All,
My six year old has bad eczema (and currently warts as well, which i was just reading on here about) and I am trying everything I can to help him because as other parents know, if the child can sleep peacefully at night so will they (me!).
Currently I am having a little success for a full nights sleep by giving him a tepid bath which he is very comforatable in....it feels cold to me!...... and then I put shea butter on him whilst in the bath. There are two good things about this, primarily that he isn't scratching but also that I don't have to battle him to put cream on him after the bath. I am also adding a little lavender oil to the water. I have heard that pure organic shea butter is the best, I got mine online at sheabutteraustralia, very well priced too for a huge tub: 1kg. I also have him on a homeopathic remedy, which I am hoping will start working. I cannot find any food connection, though we avoid chocolate and try to reduce sweet foods as they don't help at all. It is certainly a very difficult road and reading the stories on here of older people who have had it all your lives makes me sad that you have had to live with this nightmare for so long. It also makes me even as determined as ever to try to find help for my little boy, so he doesn't have to put up with this for years to come.
Thank you for this website it is incredibly helpful to read others' stories and experiences which is why i thought I would post this in the hope that someone else might get some releif from their eczema too. Another cream I hear is very helpful to a lot of people is Moo Goo, you can also buy online, though unfortunately it didn't help us much, there are plenty of others who swear by it.
Good luck and never give up searching for the answers.
Susie
P.S, I posted this on another part of this website, but this seems more appropiate :)
Wills Mum

Postby ronaldo » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:22 am

Great post. Though its centuries old, the woefurdnl stories about aloe keep pouring and new benefits from it are constantly being discovered.In our times we need all the protection we can get and aloe vera is getting to be renowned for preventing severe diseases like cancer, diabetes and peptic ulcers.Also, check out this video:Health benefits of aloe vera
ronaldo

Postby Ale » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:14 am

BertiHeti 2 – 3 alkaadlomadmal, este smink lemoadse1sa ute1n, leraaddedadroadzom aa0bőrf6admet aa0rf3zsaadfe1s cukoradraaddedradral, majd bekeadnem aa0gyuladlaadde1sadcsf6kadkentőadvel e9s fagy megyek aunldi. Amiadf3ta ezt csiadne1adlom nem jf6nadnek elő gyuladladt patadtaadne1adsok, amik eddig minaddig keseadredadtetadte9k az e9leteadmet, ha me9gis fagy lenne, hogy megadjeadleadnik 1 – 1 ve1ratadlan kis ize9 megadcsiadne1adlom aa0jf3l beve1lt műveadleadtet e9s me1sadnapra lehfaadzf3addik. Minaddenadkiadnek aje1nadlom akiadnek zsedadros e9s patadtaadne1adsos bőre van, nekem nagyon bejf6tt ez aa0kombf3.
Ale

Previous

Return to Other/creams/miracle cures/etc etc