Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Proteque

Proteque

Postby Anonymous » Thu Sep 12, 2002 6:43 pm

Anyone tried this stuff?

Sounds real good, will be ordering some shortly. Just checking to see if anyone has positive results. THanks
Anonymous

Re: Proteque

Postby m3838 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:05 pm

I just have ordered a cream.
My daughter suffers from ever spreading eczema.
We were able to control the appearance of the skin with baths and moisturizers, but not the itch. It's mild to tolerable during a day, but tiresome at night.
m3838

Postby LILY » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:41 am

I do not know about this one but you might want to try TRICERAM(check out www.triceram.com)-a non steroidal cream with ceramides(pretty costly,though acted very well for my child).

goo Luck,
Lily
LILY

Postby sophiebgoode » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:40 pm

We tried proteque a few years ago - ordered from america - and it worked amazingly well both on my daughters ecezema and my psoriasis
sophiebgoode

Postby Rocky » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:30 am

1 Hopefully he's not hiding aihytnng2 Everyone deserves a second chance3 Three strikes your out though.Keep yourself protected because I'm sure this could get hairy depending on the type of person your dealing with. So take the steps to trying to repair the trust that you lost, and make it known to him thats what you want to rebuild. If he doesn't want too, you know the hole goes deeper than you wanted it to
Rocky

Postby Murat » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:01 am

What is the best non-steroidal treatment for ecezma?recently broke out on my face a lot, and it's irritating as hell.i think it's because of all the sweat and germs from a concert i went to recently.I don't want steroids because i have some hydrocortizone and I'm trying to avoid excess use of that idk what to do, lately i've just been applying this anti-inflammation balm with sunblock/Vitamin E in it, and it's been effective but only temporarily.Help?
Murat

Return to Other/creams/miracle cures/etc etc