Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Silver Mineral Water

Silver Mineral Water

Postby YO! » Tue Jan 14, 2003 7:00 pm

I gave my sister some Silver Mineral water, which she applies to her skin. It has cleared her skin and she is looking forward to solving the problem from the inside. She is unable to take (internally) the Silver Water, because she is breast feeding and it has been suggestd that her baby should not ingest large quantities of Silver. Unfortunately, her baby also has eczema...The baby is, however, receiving some of the Silver that is absorbed from her (Sister's)skin. This amount of Silver, she was told, it okay. Once she is finished breast feeding, I will check back with her to find out if this disease is being attacked more aggressively by the Silver.
YO!

Re: Silver Mineral Water

Postby mandala » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:29 am

THERE IS A CURE!!! MOTHERS READ THIS!!
I don’t want you to suffer like I have.

I am a mother of a 5 month old boy who at one month broke out in rash on his face and was diagnosed with eczema. I took him to a dermatologist who basically said that it would spread to his entire body, it would get worse and there was no cure. Imagine how I felt. I took him to his pediatrician who prescribed Hydrocortisone which I refused to use. No one gave me a hope that Eczema could be cured. All they could do was to give me different samples of creams: Aquaphor, Eucerin, Vanicream…you name it. I tried ALL for no good!!!

I started doing research, spent months reading and consulting people myself and this is what I discovered.

1) First of all, don’t let anyone tell you it cannot be cured. At 4 months, I found out that there is a homeopathic treatment. I did research and came across a very knowledgable doctor, homeopath who lives in Saratoga, CA. Close to where I live. I took my baby and he prescribed medicine, some drops. He said that within 6 weeks, we should see 10-20% improvement. I tell you, the eczema was 80% gone. I wished I had known about homeopathic treatment earlier, but when I asked my pediatrician, she said my baby was too young for that. WHICH IS a LIE. She did not recommend. I don’t understand these doctors. Not only they are not of any help, and incapable of comforting you, but do not seem to care about babies who suffer from eczema. I did research and turned out that Homeopathic treatment is extremely safe for even newborns and it does wonders for infants and babies in general with eczema. Make sure, when you look for a homeopath, look for CLASSICAL homeopath.

2) Imagine, my babies skin was all red from rash. It was summer and the pediatrician along with the dermatologist prescribed Aquaophor, and other heavy creams. Believing them, I would literally soak my baby in creams after taking the bath. My instincts were telling me that putting creams would make it even worse, would clog pores, but I still believed the doctors who told me that moisturizing was a key to keeping eczema under control. WRONG!!!! The way homeopathy works is that you need to heal eczema from inside. If you do not heal from inside putting creams would do nothing, if not make it even worse by suppressing it. Another thing is that if you put creams on the skin, the skin will become dependent on the cream and will never heal. So, taking the homeopathic medicine, we gave up using creams entirely. Even after bathing him, he would have nothing. Per the homeopathic doctor, the skin would be dry for 1-2 weeks, but it would heal itself and dryiness would go away. The body wanted a signal that it had to act and heal itself without external remedies. Little I believed, it happened!!! His skin became like the rest of his body. AMAZING! SO TRUE!!!
And it makes sense. Those who are using creams, seek homeopath’s help and stop using the creams. (ESPECIALLY HYDROCORTISONE!!!).Especially, kids respond to treatment amazingly well.

I would not write all this, if I did not want to help you from the bottom of my heart. I went through such ordeal that I would not wish anyone to experience it. And I feel your pain, mothers, when you are told it cannot be cured. It can be CURED! Have my words for it!!!! Look for a classical homeopath, or if you are in Bay Area, write me and I will recommend the doctor I know.
mandala

Postby nini » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Hi there! I have had eczema for a bit over 2 years now, and only 5-6 months ago I found the cure for me: A homeopathic doctor in Austria. He prescribes me homeopathic meds, together with a cream, and I find that my body is actually healing itself from the inside. I have also found steroids and cortisone to do a lot more harm than good, as your skin gets addicted to it and you will go through a ridiculously hard time getting off it. So stay away from those creams!!! I know everyone always says, that every eczema patient is different, and yes, but homeopathic treatment is much better in any case.
trust me, knowing that it worked for me, i believe it will work for most of you. My skin was so bad, that i couldn't sleep anymore, my skin was leaking, i had never experienced anything this painful before. but the homeopathy worked!
so give it a go! hope i could help a couple of you!
nini

Postby Sumith » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:27 am

Hi there, I just come across your site bsrnoiwg on Google as I am seeking some info on yeast infections. Seems like a good site so I have bookmarked your site and I will come back tomorrow to give it a more indepth read when i have more time. Great site!.
Sumith

Postby Carlos » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:56 am

I don't think a 2-year-old should exiihbt signs of depression. My 2-year-old throws tantrums, has willpower struggles, gets surly, agitated and irritable from time to time yes. These emotions are normal, but an extended bout of depression does not seem normal. My question is could there possibly have been any kind of episode with someone when you were not around (day care or while a relative or friend was watching him) that might have been abusive in some way and is making your child feel insecure or frightened? It's a horrible thing to think about, but you should consider whether or not this could be a possibility.I would try to get your son to tell you what is bothering him. Obviously his vocabulary is limited, but maybe with enough coaxing you can get toward the heart of the matter. I would also take him in to see his pediatrician and discuss at length if there could be any health problems that would trigger this kind of change in mood. If not, I would get him in to see a child psychologist as soon as possible.Other than that, you should just continue to try to spend as much quality time with him as possible. Talk to him and read to him all the time, let him snuggle in with you at night as well and just do eeverything you can to make him uunderstand that you love him and are there for him and that everything is going to be ok.Good luck to you.
Carlos

Postby Vinicius » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:37 am

I thought htoompaehy could cure anything?Seriously, why would you put youreself into the hands of self-serving doctors when you could go to your naturapath and get herbs and other natural substance to cure your bacterial infection.C'mon, you ahve to have faith in this stuff, or Big Pharma wins! Never mind the damage that will be done to your body by your bacterial infection. That's curable if you don't treat the symptoms but the cause. Homeopathy treats the whole person and the cause of the disease, which is bad energy fields. You should trust your homeopath and naturopath because they know way more about disease than doctors and know that bacteria don't cause disease. that's just a Big Pharma scam to sell you antibiotics, which don't work, just look at MRSA.Or maybe that stuff doesn't work, and you could see a real doctor for a real cure rather than relying on treatments that were invented out of whole cloth by a Swiss guy who knew nothing of medicine and lived in a time before the germ theory of disease was discovered.
Vinicius

Postby Apri » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:57 am

the Nivea one your using is a good one, also Olay regenerist is a good one too. i don't know if you have a Aldi store where you live, but in the UK Aldi is a bgdeut supermarket and their Lacura Radiance moisturising cream is a33.99 and has been voted the best wrinkle cream in loads of magazines beating the Boots Repair and Protect that costs about a320.
Apri

Postby Rafael » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:40 pm

it didn't live up to its words .. I think all anti aging is individual.If you find soethming stick to it.You should be doing a hydrating wash, toner and day cream and night cream with a good wrinkle cream.I started to use the nutrimin c re9 regime by Arbonne in the Fall, my skin is glowing and its really helped with small (new) wrinkles.
Rafael

Return to Other/creams/miracle cures/etc etc