Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Celestoderm cream

Celestoderm cream

Postby Dave » Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:24 am

ive been using this cream for a while now, the reg one is .05% and is white in color, ive also used the same cream but .1% which is clear, for a finger nail infection which it cleared up. What does anyone know about this cream? and how is this different from betamethasone valerate which i used a long time ago? im going to the doctor tomorrow for a perscription refill, and will have a few questions for him, by the way ive had ezcema pretty much since childhood, i have a mild case, with spots behind my knees, a bit on my feet and underarmpits.
thanks for any comments you may have
Dave

Re: Celestoderm cream

Postby dave » Mon Feb 03, 2003 1:03 am

found a complete guide and description from www.rxmed.com
dave

Postby Kevin » Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:32 pm

My son has Eczema. I strongly believe that it was caused by an injection of steriod (Betamethasone) during my wife's early preganant. Betamethasone can cause dry skin and damage immune system.
Kevin

Postby Naldo » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:53 am

What is a good under eye cream/gel for someone who is 20 years old?I'm at the age where lkwnries are just starting to pop up, nothing big, more for prevention. I bought the Olay Revitalizing Eye gel, but i didnt open it because I read a lot of ok/not so good reviews .what should I get that is avail. in drugstoers under $15
Naldo

Postby Adem » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:57 am

Naw, I smoke daily. But I typically do my retidding of the day before I do my smoking of the day, so I *was* sober at the time of sayin' all this. I was trying to theorize what the other side of the argument would say. And /trees did a very admirable job pointing out the flaw in the theoretical anti-weed folk's possible argument.
Adem

Postby Reshma » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:44 am

Hello Ronnie! My name is Sara. We met after the Man In The Mirror concert on Saturday 18th June 2011. I was the young lady in the wheel chair. You hguged me, it was a lovely hug, so, thank you for that. You signed one of your cards with information about your NEW song, you had one of your friends on it. His name is Rod Carrillio. You signed the back of the card & you wrote to me, To Sara, Your the best! Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me, I know you must have been very busy. I really hope that you remember me, because seeing you is a another special moment that I will never forget. The night was & still is magical for me. You are amazing singer. You performed Michael Jackson songs very well. If Michael was looking down watching you, he would be very proud of you. I am also proud of you too. You have a nice smile & a kind soul. Thank you so much again. Take care. It's all for l.o.v.e. Sara xxxxxxxxx
Reshma

Return to Other/creams/miracle cures/etc etc