Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

M-folia /Mahonia Aquifolium

M-folia /Mahonia Aquifolium

Postby CST » Fri Apr 04, 2003 11:01 pm

Dear All

Check out www.taylor-jackson.com
they produce a natural product for eczema and psorarsis sufferers and one you can get ON PRESCRIPTION!!! Vegetarian friendly too!
I have just received my prescription and starting using the oil and cream so far! will report back! They are very very friendly on the telephone.

good luck!
CST

Re: M-folia /Mahonia Aquifolium

Postby Alwahch » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Thanky Thanky for all this good informtaoin!
Alwahch

Postby Aditya » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:39 pm

Just for your information:The good news is it is prtety simple to tell the true morels from the false morels. Here are 3 things to look for to tell them apart:- True morels are hollow; false morels are variously filled with either folds of solid tissue or cottony masses.- True morels have pitted surfaces where spores are produced; false morels have folds and not true pits- True morels have caps that are attached to the stem at least a third of the way down the cap; false morels' caps either are a group of folds or hang free from the top of the cap
Aditya

Postby Omprakash » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Sometimes Bill carries, but I never do. I just carry a rellay long stick that I refer to as my bear javelin . Hopefully I'll never have to see if I can wield it in such a manner as to fend off a bear.
Omprakash

Return to Other/creams/miracle cures/etc etc