Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Osas cream

Re: Osas cream

Postby Linda » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:38 am

osas is banned forever because of illegal steroids found in it. I was happy with osas, too, before the steroid story came out. Luckily I found Champori cream/spray combo for eczema and it works quite well and there are no steroids in it!!
Good stuff to check out.
Linda

Postby Preet » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:09 am

Hi Linda

Are there any Champori stockists in London or the UK? I have been struggling to combat my daughters eczema for years, its worse around the face area especially the eye area and now seeping. My daughter is 9 yrs old and getting distressed as it is affected her school and every day life style. Friends at school are not making nasty comments. Could really do with something that works. Tried all steriods.

Lok forward to hearing from you.

Preet
Preet

Postby AYOUNG88 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:25 pm

HOW ABOUT STOP ADDRESSING THE SYMPTOMS OF ECZEMA AND FIND OUT WHATS CAUSING THIS SYSTEMIC DISEASE TO EXIST...

I'M EXTREMELY AGITATED AT THE FACT MY MOTHER DIDN'T DO HER RESEARCH AND SLATHERED STEROID CREAM ON ME AS A BABY. NOW I'M LEFT TO RECTIFY MY CONDITION NATURALLY...

ASSERT SOME DUE DILIGENCE AND DO SOME RESEARCH!

WHY DON'T YOU START WITH LEAKY GUT AND FOOD INTOLERANCES. IS YOUR BABY BREAST FED...? BETTER BE. I WASN'T.
AYOUNG88

Postby AYOUNG88 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:27 pm

You tried all the steroids Preet?

Are you kidding me? Oh my god...I feel sorry for your daughter. Her kidney and liver are in need of some desperate help...
AYOUNG88

Postby miss_p25 » Wed May 06, 2009 12:57 pm

hey everyone,you can still buy osas cream in its original bottle and also in a new bottle thats called osas just body lotion, i live in hackney and they are available in most afro/caribbean hair shops, my daughter has eczema really bad and this has sort of worked in the past i just bought the new bottle but havent tried it yet i'll let you guys know when i've tried it.
also i have been using a brand called aveeno which is available from your doctor and also boots, i would normally use the cream and lotion and i would soak her in the bath oil this has also helped us
hope this info was useful
miss_p25

Postby omi » Fri May 29, 2009 10:05 pm

osas website is back online and they are selling

osas cream again
omi

Postby daria » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:00 am

16wdoG Gra7noI59Unral92Bb7wf
daria

Postby Pete » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:54 pm

Just wanted advise on the OSAS lotion. Is it advisable to use on skin?? Is it safe at all???? Why have they changed their name to ETIS??? Please HELP!!
Pete

Postby LYDIA » Thu May 06, 2010 10:40 am

AS A FAMILY WE'VE BEEN HAVING OSAS IN HOUSE FOR YEARS NOW. IT'S BEEN A GREAT RELIEF AND HELP TO OUR ALL SKIN IRRITATIONS.THE COLOUR OF THE BOTTLE WAS WHITE AND NAVY BLUE (OSAS INTENSIVE LOTION).
UNFORTURNATELY OUR LAST LOTION IS ABOUT TO FINISH AND WOULD LIKE TO ORDER THE SAME. I AM SCEPTICAL ABOUT THE NEW OSAS ON THE MARKET. I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THEY ARE A DILUTED VERSIONS. I NEED THE OSAS LOTION IN THE WHITE AND DARK BLUE CONTAINER. THAT'S WHAT OUR FAMILY SKIN IS USED TO.
WOULD U BE ABLE TO GET US ONE? LET ME HEAR FROM YOU.
(nb) I DO NOT WANT THIS MESSAGE ON THE INTERNET.

Thank u - C
LYDIA

Postby Weed » Fri May 14, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi,

anyone know if Etin Skin solution (as Osas is now branded) has been tested by the MHRA? I notice the ingredients are different with this cream.
Weed

PreviousNext

Return to Other/creams/miracle cures/etc etc