Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

The cure

The cure

Postby Turboschpeck » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:14 pm

Dear all,

The Cure for neurodermitis/popmholyx/dishydrosis/eczema is not anything material. The cure is to read a book about positive thinking, getting rid of fear (e.g. fear of losing a job), and building confidence.

Another name for eczema is neurodermitis which is absolutely correct.
It is essential to calm down and breate slow and deep when stressed.

I speak from my own experience, a book saved my life and it will save yours.
After the inflamation is over, you can use classic moisturiser cream for quicker regeneration of skin.

Love to all,
Bruno
Turboschpeck

Re: The cure

Postby HannahNye » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Turboschpeck wrote:Another name for eczema is neurodermitis which is absolutely correct.

Hmm... I think you are confused here.
Neurodermatitis is a (psychogenic) compulsion to scratch the skin. Eczema is inflammation of the skin.
While someone with neurodermatitis may scratch the skin and THEN it becomes inflamed, with Eczema the skin is inflamed by the underlying condition and that can be itchy and cause scratching.

It's a different order of processes, my friend! But i'm glad you found your cure for Neurodermatitis. I just wanted to point out that this would not be suitable for Eczema :)

Peace
HannahNye

Return to Other/creams/miracle cures/etc etc