Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

SBC gel & lactose free milk

SBC gel & lactose free milk

Postby aeromint2 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:10 am

Hello,

I looked at a post that I submitted in 2011, back then I was just aeromint. Like many of you I have tried many products and accessed so many treatments. My journey ended with SBC gels, which I love as they are water based, and I use them extensively. I found using the primrose gel stopped the eczema appearing on the inside of my arms after 30+ years after a few months of regular application (and has not come back in over 3 years), together with drinking lactose milk. My husband brought the milk initially for him, thinking it would do him some good, but actually I got the most benefit as my skin returned to it's normal colour.
Although, my skin is damaged, thickened, wrinkled after using steroids for 20 years+......I am comfortable in my skin. I hope other's find relief.
aeromint2

Return to Other/creams/miracle cures/etc etc