Welcome to the EczemaVoice discussion forum. Since 2000 we have tried to keep the forum open so that you do not have to register. However due to increasing amounts of spam we have now reluctantly taken the decision to require users to register first. We hope you understand, thank you.

Filtered water

Re: Filtered water

Postby Gustavo » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:35 pm

I wanted to thank you yet again for this nzmaiag web-site you have designed here. It’s full of ideas for those who are definitely interested in this subject, especially this very post. You’re really all absolutely sweet and thoughtful of others plus reading your blog posts is a superb delight if you ask me. And what a generous gift! Ben and I are going to have fun making use of your points in what we should instead do next week. Our list is a mile long and tips might be put to good use.My website is .
Gustavo

Postby Ben » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Just bought it. Brilliant idea, neicly executed. I think this type of quick-entry system might also be handy for a to-do list. Something like Do and Did to separate the assigning and completion of tasks.
Ben

Postby Hiroyuki » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:45 am

Hi Sherry I've been a fan of yours for some time but have never written to you bfreoe so I thought this would be a good opportunity to tell you how much I love your work. You are so talented and you do amazing things. Thank you so much for sharing your art work with all of us. I love it when people want to share what they know so everyone can enjoy creating. Sometimes all it takes is a visual to be able to do that. This is another great video lesson and I thank you so much. Beautiful flower and I do have everything you used so I can use those filters that I have stacked in my art room waiting for that someday I'm going to use those things moment . Have a wonderful day and I am so happy that you are recovering from your surgery so well. Have a wonderful day!
Hiroyuki

Postby Taufik » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Sherry I know you don't think so but you are one spunky, brave lady!! I too went thru cncaer (breast) but was so lucky and only had to have radiation and no chemotherapy. I guess I was like any other woman in that I was afraid to lose my hair, but the women I met at the clinic getting chemo and who had lost their hair were so inspiring and spirited!! All I can tell you is you look like you are getting everything you can out of life and the hair will come back right now what shows are your beautiful eyes!! YOU GO GIRL!!jackie
Taufik

Postby professionaleducator » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:16 pm

I have had eczema since I was a baby, but it went into remission until I was fifteen years old and then came back BIG-TIME. It stayed with me 24 years until I moved to a village called Hythe in Alberta, Canada. The village had artesian wells and the water was very soft and smelled somewhat like rotten eggs if your well wasn't very deep. However, within two years of moving there, my eczema disappeared, and did not return until I moved away from there. It has now returned and sometimes I wish I was back there, if only to be free of the itch, etc. I am going to try a water softener system to see if that makes any difference.
professionaleducator

Postby Eczemafighter » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:23 pm

Yes We have water softener filters fitted to all our taps and shower head. They really do make a difference depending on the PH of your water.
Eczemafighter

Previous

Return to Baths/Showers/Shampoos/Bath Salts